What is EatReal?
EatReal is a student-run organization at Middlebury College (recognized in January 2013) that promotes conscientious consumption among the student body. We organize educational initiatives pertaining to food choices’ bearing on personal health and the well-being of animals, farmers, and the planet.
EatReal is continually working with the college administration to establish a more sustainable food system at Middlebury, one which engages local farmers and contributes to the local economy.
- Co-Presidents: Ben Clark ’16 & Noah Stone ’16.5
- Treasurer: Adam Kaminsky ’16
- Social Media & Outreach Coordinator: Ellen Bevier ’16
Other environmental/food organizations on campus
- Divest for our Future
- Gamut Room
- MEAT (Middlebury Eating Animals Together)
- Middlebury College Mountain Club
- Middlebury College Organic Farm (MCOF)
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Sunday Night Group (SNG)
- Weybridge House
Have we missed anything? Let us know if you’re part of an environmental or food organization that you think should be listed here!