What is EatReal?
EatReal is a student-run organization at Middlebury College (recognized in January 2013) that promotes conscientious consumption among the student body. We seek to educate the student body about as well as advocate for more socially and environmentally responsible food at Middlebury.
Other environmental/food organizations on campus
- Divest for our Future
- Gamut Room
- MEAT (Middlebury Eating Animals Together)
- Middlebury College Mountain Club
- Middlebury College Organic Farm (MCOF)
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Sunday Night Group (SNG)
- Weybridge House
- NOM: https://sites.google.com/site/middleburynom/
Have we missed anything? Let us know if you’re part of an environmental or food organization that you think should be listed here!