What is EatReal?
EatReal is a student-run organization at Middlebury College (recognized in January 2013) that promotes conscientious consumption among the student body. We organize educational initiatives pertaining to food choices’ bearing on personal health and the well-being of animals, farmers, and the planet.
- Co-Presidents: Ben Clark ’16 & Noah Stone ’16.5
- Treasurer: Adam Kaminsky ’16
- Social Media & Outreach Coordinator: Ellen Bevier ’16
Other environmental/food organizations on campus
- Divest for our Future
- Gamut Room
- MEAT (Middlebury Eating Animals Together)
- Middlebury College Mountain Club
- Middlebury College Organic Farm (MCOF)
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Sunday Night Group (SNG)
- Weybridge House
- NOM: https://sites.google.com/site/middleburynom/
Have we missed anything? Let us know if you’re part of an environmental or food organization that you think should be listed here!